Poverty. Poor nutrition. Natural disasters. Millions of people live in these devastating conditions. They need help. They need resources. They need hope.
Together, we can make a difference and impact positive change in communities around the world.
The ISA Foundation is guided by the following three principles:
- Inspire — Inspire generosity and positive change by paying it forward.
- Share — Give a helping hand. We can all do our share!
- Advocate — Advocate for change, and raise awareness.
- Every child deserves a healthy, nutritious meal.
- Every person deserves the education and empowerment to live a healthy life.
- Every family deserves the means to survive and recover from a natural disaster.